Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our team has just cracked it. NO HINTS. Just celebration and happiness over a hard fought victory.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We got it too!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations. I’d say that it took us around 45 minutes to crack. They are already ramping up from the 45 seconds in challenge 1. If it continues at this rate though! 3 = 45 hours, 4 = 45*(15/6) days etc… etc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

we cracked 2b in about a minute, but transposing it was nightmareish

Anonymous
    Inactive

Done!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got’emmmmm

Anonymous
    Inactive

The tip gave it away for us; after that {snip} and we had it done in 2 minutes

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I overthought it a lot but I just managed to do it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

PLSSS HELP

Anonymous
    Inactive

Took far too long but we did it and it feels great 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Took far too long because I don’t like transposition ciphers and overthought it so much but it feels good to have done it before the hints came out

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did it yesterday (didn’t spot this thread until today). Definitely hard but great fun. Looking forward to next week’s challenge.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It took me ages haha. I was so infuriated when I cracked it because I saw the much easier way of doing it just seconds after my two days of work finally paid off. will say no more now but if you’ve cracked it you probably know what i mean

Anonymous
    Inactive

@b.snomolos Yep, so infuriating

Anonymous
    Inactive

I figured it out in about an hour. Trying to solve it was annoying, but it’s a good thing I know enough Lua to code a program that did a chunk of the work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.