Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our team cracked it [snip]. I got lucky, and my sneaking suspicion of how the cipher worked turned out to be correct from the get-go. NO HINTS. Post here if you’ve solved and you’re happy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I delayed posting the celebration thread, as we want to make sure that as well as enjoying good work well done, we are also encouraging to those who have not solved it so quickly. So those of you who have solved, feel free to post on here. Do not include how long it took you to solve it though. Also, please be encouraging on the forums to those who have not solved it (whilst obviously not giving any hints – that’s my job!!).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Our team struggled to find out what to use until I went on a complete tangent and it worked! Happy to have it solved now and ready for the next one

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was a difficult one but fun once you have done it. I really like do this Cipher

Anonymous
    Inactive

Definitely a very interesting one, and very happy we managed to solve it as well! Had a lot of fun figuring it out

Anonymous
    Inactive

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anonymous
    Inactive

Our team was stuck but then on the train to school I had a completely random idea and it worked! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

A lot of luck and logic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont get it…

Anonymous
    Inactive

OMG i got it!!!!!
    Yay it took some logic and knowledge but hey i got it!:DDDDD

Anonymous
    Inactive

finally after 6!!!! hours !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got lead up the garden path quite a bit to begin with (tried to make it harder than it was!) but once I knew what I was doing, it was much easier. A lot of patience and trial-and-error is required for this one.

Good luck to anyone still cracking! I’m sure you’ll get there!

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh my lord, i usually leave these a little late, but i just finished 3b now, 6 mins before the 12 point deadline… feels good? xD

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried a much more complicated code than I needed to. Very clever idea and good luck to those who haven’t got it. Just think logically.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did it too, thought it was very clever.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.