Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL CLUE: Once you have solved 8b, you will be looking for a secret message. The message has the same number of letters as the number of sentences in the decrypted message. Once you have found it, you will know you have it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you need to find the secret message to complete the challenge?

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, I just realized I sent the secret message from a different email account from my registered one (oops). I don’t know whether it matters to the competition or not, but should I re send through my registered one?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Pipay It’d be best to resend from the correct address, unless you included your team name in the other email.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What are we supposed to dp with the secret message in 8b? Others are referring to emailing it. Did I miss those instructions? There is no indication in the secret message itself. :/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very clever!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Lineage Noir when you get 100% on 8b you should get a congratulations message which asks you to email the secret message to [email protected]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will the secret message be visible even if your decryption method removed the punctuation?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Joan Clarke Thanks. I must have missed that on submission. When I checked the detail of my answer on my registration page, I see the instructions. Thanks again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, after taking weeks to find this secret message, I feel very disappointed by myself so very disappointed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@H@ckerRobot No it will not be clear at that point.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do we have to find the secret message? Like, if we don’t find it in time will we loose points or just not receive extra points?

Anonymous
    Inactive

You will not lose points if you don’t complete the secret message, it is just a bonus.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve just sent Harry the email now.
    Is it too late?
    Should I expect a reply?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was still before midnight on the 4th when I wrote my last question, as I don’t know when it will be let through

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.