Skip to main content
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My team members have been submitting answers to both sections A and B. This is obviously absolutely fine, but the FAQ said only the captain can submit answers? Do I need to also submit the answers? Just double checking because we don’t want to lose out on points 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are submission problems right now. But yes, it should only be the captain who can submit answers. So yes, go ahead when you can and submit them too. We will look into why others have been able to submit answers as this should not be possible if they are in your team.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A temporary patch for the bug that was stopping some people from submitting (a caching problem) also allowed a few non team captains to post submissions this afternoon. All submissions That has now been fixed, so from now on it should be the case that only logged in team captains see the submission box (and that they do see it!) All submissions for this round will be treated as valid so there is not a problem if someone else in your team submitted. Remember also that we consider all your submissions but only the best one counts.

Hope that clears things up.

Harry

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am very confused. My team is trying our hardest to get the answers. However, when we wish to give the results we have gathered, it only allows us to submit answers to B?

Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is this still a problem? There have been sporadic cacheing problems. If so let us know and we will investigate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much Harry (and the associated Elves!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s still a problem sadly, please fix it as soon as you can!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.