Skip to main content
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I really need help on this, are there any clues in the other chapters or maybe any clues or tips you can give me?
    PLZZZZZ

Anonymous
    Inactive

My team worked it out at earlier look at {snip} might give you some clues!!
    It helps if you just play around with it I’m not going to say to much but you might be best to wait for more clues that is what I’m doing for 6b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s a clue in {snip}

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi: New to the forum. When someone indicates (snip) what does this relate to. Should l see a picture?
    Any help appreciated

Anonymous
    Inactive

It means an elf has removed something from that post before approving it. Often, it was some kind of hint for the current challenge – only official hints are allowed, I’m afraid!

Anonymous
    Inactive

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppp MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are all the capital letters actual capital letters? There’s so many…

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Hombie yes, all the capital letters are actually capital letters. All punctuation has also been left in for you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@JoanClarke can you give us some more clues please?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is a cipher ypu have done before if you have completed all of the previous ciphers

Anonymous
    Inactive

I need help in this big time, my team has been here for four hours, and our poor stomachs are aching!!!! HELP USSSSSSSSSSS PLEASSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!! thankyouuuuuuuuuu!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Look on the official forum, more hints are on there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you so much!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.