Skip to main content
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have looked at all the powerpoints for the media, and have watched other videos but don’t understand how to solve challenge 2 b. anything anyone can suggest?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Solve 2a first. It is always worth solving part a in case there are hints for solving part b. Also, read the hints on the “tips” link. Some more hints will follow in due time. No hints will be given today, or possibly even tomorrow, we shall see…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joan Clarke, I don’t need a lot of help, but I read through 2A but it really doesn’t make it clear as to which document 2B is. It refers to different documents written to different people, and it doesn’t help that I didn’t remember to write down the answers to Challenge 1. Any advice?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have already solved 2a, but thank you for the notification on tips to come.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The ‘tips’ page suggests a transposition cipher, these are discussed starting on page 19 of the code breaking guide.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The transposition cipher should also be from around the time that Tacitus lived, at least that it was is suggested by the tips

Anonymous
    Inactive

General clues will be allowed through, specific hints will be deleted! Please think before writing on this forum.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.