Skip to main content

Home Forums The Sixteenth National Cipher Challenge: The Lost Legion How can I submit B when I've already submitted A?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

This is the first year tackling the CC and I think I have made an error already.

I submitted my A answer thinking I could submit the B answer afterwards. I have a horrible feeling that it is a one shot deal, that because I submitted an A answer I am precluded from submitting a B answer.

I’m sure the answer to this is in the T&C’s and I’m being lazy, but time is not on my side ATM

Thanks for any consideration.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s not (or at least it shouldn’t be!) a one shot deal – there was a fairly obscure bug causing this, which should now be fixed. So please try again!

Timewise, maximum points are available until midnight tomorrow, and this round doesn’t count towards the overall competition. So we hope no one is disadvantaged as a result.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am not sure how to submit anything. Could someone please show me how to submit parts a and b???
    Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the reports about not being able to submit answers, this is being worked on right now. Sorry for the delay, we will let you know when this is fixed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

On the challenge page, right under the challenge there is a submit button. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

There has been a sporadic, cache-related bug – there should be a button on the challenge page, if you are the team captain.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.