Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nothing will be approved on here before Friday, but feel free to post anyway. Don’t include times please, and be respectful that others are still working on it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My teammates and I completed it 🙂
    Gosh does it feel good!

If that was 6b! What’s 7 and 8 going to be like!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Possibly my favourite cipher so far on the cipher challenge (with the only exception being 8B last year). Requires some thinking but, once you work it out, it’s very satisfying. {snip}

Anonymous
    Inactive

I found that so hard! I know we can’t oost times but the number of hours I spent straight just looking at a computer trying to crack it is quite large – and on the way I learned about four different ciphers along the way – a great treat!

Given how long that one took me I don’t think I’ll be able to crack 7 or 8 before the first points deadline, but I’m excited to give them a shot anyway!

Well done to everyone who’s got this far, this is getting super difficult now!

Anonymous
    Inactive

6B was definitely interesting, but was a fun one too!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sup

Anonymous
    Inactive

is 6b a polyalphabetic cipher because on the tips section it says it is a proposition but proposition is not a cipher or anything

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fun but frustrating.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Finished it 15 minutes before the first deadline! What a fun challenge.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its after Midnight, tell me anything at all please!!! xD

Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally got it. I’m feeling happy but numb at the same time. 8 hours of work. XD

For those who haven’t got it yet, keep going and don’t give up. It takes time, but we were all in the same boat. Just keep experimenting. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just finished it after about 100 lines of python and a massive spreadsheet!!! Shame I missed the first deadline though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hallelujah! If you are stuck, I would suggest looking at Joan’s lookup table clue. It means a lot more than at first glance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck if you haven’t got it already – can’t wait for 7 and 8, just PLEASE no more ternary!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

– Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anonymous
    Inactive

gonna cry with happiness

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.