Skip to main content
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t give up! Just take a step back and try something new. It isn’t as complicated as you might expect.

Anonymous
    Inactive

IS THERE A KEYWORD AND IF THERE IS, IS IT 5 LETTERS LONG

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL CLUE: There is no keyword. Think about how the romans may have organized the 5 letters you have (see my example above for a bit of a hint). Also, there are more common ways to make the 26 letter alphabet only 25 letters. One is to combine I & J, the other is to combine C & K. I’ll leave you to try and figure out which one is used here …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Joan the second part of the last clue helped, I was ommitting Z for my 25 letters.

Anonymous
    Inactive

please help i cant understand what your are talking about. Im only in yr7. i did it last year with my school but this is way harder

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL CLUE: In this case the letter j has been omitted from the alphabet (or combined with I). Arrange the headings in numbers order, yes they are Roman numerals. Hope this helps anyone still struggling.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL CLUE: In this case the letter j has been omitted from the alphabet (or combined with I). Arrange the headings in numbers order, yes they are Roman numerals. Hope this helps anyone still struggling.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.