Skip to main content
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

how do i accept people to my team?

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you want to enter as a group the Team Captain should sign up for an account. Team members should then register for accounts and select “Join an existing team”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also:
    If you want to enter as a group the Team Captain should register first and create a new team. The Team Captain can then send the team members a link to their team from this page: https://2017.cipherchallenge.org/my-account/team/. Team members can then register for accounts on the team’s page – the team member must then request to join the team. The Team Captain will receive an email on each request and they can then accept or decline invitations. The team name can be set by the Team Captain editing the name on the Team page under your account.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I should clarify that there is not a link on the team page to send an invite to potential team members, but there is a link written on the page that you can paste into an email you send to them. Sorry for any confusion!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Newbie here – does the email take a while to come through? My friend is trying to join my team but I haven’t yet received the request and we don’t know if it’s just slow or if it isn’t working. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It shouldn’t take that long. Could the email have turned up in your spam folder?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It wasn’t there either, but we tried again and were successful this time. Thank you for the reply.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a good point – I tried to join the team but the team leader didn’t get the request and when I went back on it was no longer pending. What happened?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am not sure, but we will look into it. Can you check again in case it was an intermittent bug? If the request is still not there then it would be very helpful if you could try one more time and let me know if there is still a problem. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If it helps at all, my friend was successful after trying it on a PC, as opposed to previously using her phone. Maybe it was the same for you?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.