Skip to main content
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Owing to changes at Bletchley (which are amazing – they are working so hard to restore it) we have had to book a smaller scale prize giving event this year. The event will be held on Tuesday 6th March and on current plans will be restricted to prizewinners and guests. After many years of talks, workshops and tours we are sorry that we won’t be able to provide the same experience this year for the many who would like to come. 

We are working to try to find a solution that would bring more of you to Bletchley for the day. Do email us if you or your school would still like to come. 

Again, we would love to have you all join us for the day, and we will see what we can do, but for now we do guarantee a great day out for the winners and their guests.

Best wishes, 

Harry

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shame, I was looking forward to hopefully getting the chance of going Bletchley as last year I fell ill so couldn’t attend 🙁

Well I’ll have to get a prize then…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here I was really excited to go becuase it is our first time doing the cipher challenge. Even If my team don’t get a prize we would still like to go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.