Skip to main content
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I made 6 wrong entries (99.91) to 6B before getting 100 on account of autocorrect. Would I lose any marks because of that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, that will be fine. If you were to submit so many so quickly that it appeared you were trying to abuse the system, that wouldn’t be fine. But there is nothing to worry about at that amount!

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi @water_biscuit in challenge 2b i entered about 20-30 submits but i did about 3-4 everyday but i got more than the people at my school but i was way less on the leaderboard than the people at my school please can you tell me why that happened and by the way the 3-4 i did every i did not do it so quickly i submitted then worked on it for about 2 hours then submitted again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@karimi donuts submitting that many entires, 3-4 a day will not affect your score. But this will mean that your entires were submitted during different deadline periods. Accuracy is the most important for points, so if your best score was in the last time period for instance that is what will count. I am assuming that the other people from your school, maybe didn’t have as good an initial score, but ended up getting 100% before you did.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.