Skip to main content

Home Forums The Sixteenth National Cipher Challenge: The Lost Legion OFFICIAL 5B CELEBRATION THREAD

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So happy to have solved both challenges this week. Keep going if you haven’t got it get

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, took me 2 full afternoons but was extremely satisfying. Looking forward to the rest!

Anonymous
    Inactive

WHOOP WHOOP… WHOOP WHOOP… WHOOP WHOOP

The UUEEUEUEUEUEUEUE bit definitely threw us off but once we understood it we realized how clever it was!

Anonymous
    Inactive

AYyy finally got it but as seems to be the trend A’s E’s and U’s threw us and and it took us a while to realise what cipher B was be we figured it out in the end… well played Harry

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got it! The Es and Us of Part A really stumped me, but it was so satisfying to figure out!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally solved it. I didn’t actually solve the middle part of A: solved B without it although I did guess the keyword halfway through.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was probably the most gratifying cipher I’ve seen in the 3 years I have done the cipher challenge, excluding the challenge 8s. Great job Harry and the elves. Oddly, I solved part B before decrypting the UUEEUEUEUEU… part just now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HALLEYUJAH! WE DID IT!
    Now we just have to wait for Challenge 6…….

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am sooooo happy!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.