Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hints and help will be posted here in time. Feel free to express your frustration below in the meantime.

Anonymous
    Inactive

when does it come out

Anonymous
    Inactive

{snip} not A :/

Anonymous
    Inactive

From A I can see a big sequence of Es and Us in the middle. Having decoded the message I’m really not sure if I’m supposed to leave them untouched or see if I can decode them too?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are you allowed to give us hints for the e and u section?

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it correct we have got 99.91% loads of times {snip}? Can you check that the answer is correct?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@moneymurray we have had 100% correct answers come in, so I’m guessing yours has an error. Good news is part a doesn’t carry speed points, so you can wait till you get feedback to correct it without penalty.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There will be no official hints until Saturday, as those who complete part b (and part a is a big help to completing part b) in the first time period need to do so completely on their own!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m stumped on the middle section. I only know two things it could be, and the massive line of Us destroys them both. for those which have translated the not crazy bit of A, would you kinda like to see what the thing mentioned looks like? Beacuse I know I would haha

Anonymous
    Inactive

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it still possible to get 100 for part A, even if you solve it on Monday?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey I’ve decoded the message for 5a with no punctuation/capital letters/spaces. Would I need to incorporate these elements before submitting or would it make no difference to the score?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@JCB-yodatroll66 No you do not need to add any of these back in. But if you do, that is ok too.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by .
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@born2it Yes you can still get 100% on Monday. For part a you just get a mark for accuracy, timing does not matter. For part b on the other hand you need to complete by the end of Friday for full marks (and it is always best to solve a before attempting b).

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by .
    Anonymous
    Inactive

does 5a help for 5b like in previous ciphers? this one has confused me more than previous ones from the many U and Es

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.