Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone completed it yet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t get the keyword. I was sure it was a certain type of cipher/steganography but it didn’t work, I kept getting combinations that weren’t even letters…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Such a good one. Was so shocked when I discovered the keyword as it happened by complete accident. For those of you still trying at it, I encourage you not to give up – the way to solve it is extremely clever but I am proof that you can stumble across it by accident!

Anonymous
    Inactive

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
    wHyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

got the keyword but dont know the cipher…

Anonymous
    Inactive

AARRGGHH! IT’S SO HARD!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please someone help, ive been working on this in all of my spare time

Anonymous
    Inactive

The first tips will be published tomorrow, at the earliest. In the meantime, keep cracking on. It’s not too difficult this week, you just need to know what you’re looking for. Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

i cant work it out

Anonymous
    Inactive

I feel so frustrated… are we overthinking? Are we underthinking?

Anonymous
    Inactive

you need the middle section of part A to get part B right?

Anonymous
    Inactive

WHAT IS THE CIPHER? I GOT THE KEYWORD FROM PART A BUT I’M STUCK AND I HAVE 41 MINUTES TO SOLVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Save me please

Anonymous
    Inactive

To be precise, you CAN solve 5B with no help from 5A. But… you need to be able to change your frame of perspective. It may seem weird, but it’s not that bad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL HINT: Firstly, make sure you have solved part a, and figured out the hidden message there. Although, some have said that they have managed to solve part b without this, it is going to be a lot easier with it. Secondly, know that to solve this cipher you need to remain calm. More hints will follow.

Anonymous
    Inactive

the second to last line, is it a capital L or an I and a comma?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.