Skip to main content
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@mattiepearce thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL CLUE: Length of the keyword (or phrase) is 14.

Anonymous
    Inactive

to what cipher tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is a cipher you have done before.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’VE KIND OF GOT IT, BUT I HAVE TO DO A LOT OF EDITTING.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One should not have to do any editing. Check if the errors occur regularly, (I.e. they come around every 14 characters), if so you have got one of the letters in the key wrong. If the key looks close to a word, try correcting it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Help! I still need help?
    ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

when i search up what ioc was it always come up with the “International Olympic Committee”
    pls help

Anonymous
    Inactive

7a

Anonymous
    Inactive

Try ioc cipher

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL CLUE: Most of this has been already given out in clues, but at least it is all together now. The cipher is Vigenere, the keyword (phrase) is 14 characters. Now split your text into blocks 14 characters long and use frequency analysis to figure out the shift used, and hence you will come up with the keyword. It is actually 2 words, length 7 characters each.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still confused in what keyword and frequency analysis means. Can anyone help?

Anonymous
    Inactive

what do you mean ‘now split your text into blocks 14 characters long and use frequency analysis to figure out the shift used’ i dont get it and can we have other clues on what the keyword is

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can u pls tell us the keyword?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.