Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Joan, hint received and understood. Just a case of determining how long a piece of string is.

Jake12: I found steganography can be translated using a few simple functions and conditional formatting in Excel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is a strange number of characters in the cipher, which makes me think it is a particular cipher, but attempts to break it haven’t worked. Must be more than one cipher again…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please release another clue Joan, please

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL CLUE: Part a is a big help this week. If you haven’t solved it yet, then check out the clues on the forum page for 7a, and solve it. Then look at the previous clues on this page and you should know the cipher(s) that you need.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it one cipher or two layered???

Anonymous
    Inactive

OH MY THANK YOU

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could someone suggest some commands to play with the format in Excel? I’m new to the challenge, and I don’t know how to use Excel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This cipher is a real puzzle! It’s really annoying as I don’t know how to solve stegangography which we need to know the ciphers!

Anonymous
    Inactive

For stenography I just choose a monospaced (all characters are the same width and height) font in wordpad, enable word Wrap, and from there I can do all sorts, hit enter to create new lines/split text, muck around with the window size to change line length, etc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When is the next clue?

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi milan

Anonymous
    Inactive

next clue and how to solve the b and i into English even if its still enciphered?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know how to do most of it, its just a key that I need, I think anyway

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL CLUE: @alicimo the b & i is steganography, it is not enciphered. If you pick the correct length of line, then a message will appear.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What else is there to know apart from what the stenography revealed

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.