Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

No hints will be given until the first deadline for part b has passed, but feel free to post on here before then. And make sure you come back and look for (and read) the official hints.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it more than 1 cipher?

Anonymous
    Inactive

On the tips it says, “If you tackled Challenge 5 you can do Challenge 6”. Does this apply for both Parts A and B of Challenge 6?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been trying since 16:30 and I still don’t have 6B, this is really exhausting. Please some hints before the first deadline.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HHHEEELLPP We got A pretty quick but BBB???? Harry has left us with nothing

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eh, I’d say I found challenge 6 considerably more difficult, but still, it’s possible! Keep working at it! Persistence is key, it took hours and hours for me to crack haha!

Anonymous
    Inactive

woah you cracked it? well done!! I think we’re pretty close though!

Anonymous
    Inactive

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok I think you get the point (it is hardisn’t it)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

WHY?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could someone please give hints for 6b?? would be very grateful

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is code b more than one cipher? Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

HELP!!! I’ve been staring at my screen for the past 4 hours with not a single clue to what b might be. Please help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry have no clue still stuck

Anonymous
    Inactive

any small hints!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can we have another day???
    Please???
    {sniq}

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.