Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“Clue”

“Double the difficulty”

Really?

Anonymous
    Inactive

When will the first official hint come out for challenge 6b? Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

First of all, that was not a hint. Information maybe, but not helpful at all. Second, what’s the deal with the random speech mark in Challenge 6B? It opens, but it never closes again. It’s really throwing me off. Please could you help?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Where are the promised hints after the first deadline???

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please Give More Hints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its a nice Hint. Two times the time, two times the difficulty.

Anonymous
    Inactive

that is not a hint joan please give us more because that doesn’t give us any help and by the way i think we all knew that anyway. also is there any other hints coming out after the next deadline ???

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys stop being salty, I’m willing to believe that hint is helpful. Cryptic clues, remember.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve literally spent hours and hours and this code and I feel like I have got nowhere, please could we have another hint? 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

CORRECTION: @ Lara yes, the ” should be closed near the end. There should be 2 sentences after the end of the quotes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL COMMENT: As some have commented, a clue has been released, no I was not just stating the obvious. As stated in the last challenge, part b clues will (mostly) be cryptic in nature. More to come after midnight.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has the 6B cipher been used in the previous challenges?

Anonymous
    Inactive

i just did 6a and i was wondering if you get any points for challenge A???

Anonymous
    Inactive

ARGH this is so frustratinggggg. I’m sure i know what Joan’s clue means, but I don’t know how to go about de-doubling the cipherrrrrr arrrghhhhhh :((( and i bet the next clue will just make joan’s first clue more obvious. i know what it means but not at all what to do from here. Sad times.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for replying to me. It’s clearer now.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.