Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, maybe you should try another language, not Italian? Just think, what language were the other names and places in? And who are most documets about?

Anonymous
    Inactive

WHAT IS THE SECOND CIPHER??? I HAVE NO IDEA PLEASE HELP!! I GOT THE KEYWORD BUT…

Anonymous
    Inactive

i don’t think that space is part of the keyword – instead, the keyword is made up of two words joined together; the death of [snip]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it the same keyword for both ciphers?

Anonymous
    Inactive

“About the farmer’s death – you need to think about this, and the story overall, and languages used.” – Joan, in an earlier official hint.

Not gonna comment but just check back over this and see if you can find the language of the father’s death now?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m still so confused what type of cipher this is. Do I do one type of cipher then another with the same keyword?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just solved it!

The key is (I promise) 2 words, without spaces (As cipher keys cannot have spaces), and is “Farmer’s death” in another language. And it is 15 characters (without spaces). This is just everything that has been confirmed by Joan in 1 space. It might help.

Good luck.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Solved it. And I was an idiot for thinking it would be in Italian…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joan and anyone else who has solved it I need your help, please!!!!!!!!!!! I know the keyword but I don’t know about the language or the cipher to caravel it!! I beg you!!!!!!!?

Anonymous
    Inactive

have we certainly come across both ciphers?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, you’ve done both ciphers before assuming you have been able to do all previous challenges.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@triptych.

Yes

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL HELP: The language for the key word is not going to be Italian, or English. Think about the story overall, and when this was encoded, and hence what language it could be. The 2 ciphers used are Affine shift and Vigenere. The keyword applies only to the Vigenere part of this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OFFICIAL HELP: The language for the key word is not going to be Italian, or English. Think about the story overall, and when this was encoded, and hence what language it could be. The 2 ciphers used are Affine shift and Vigenere. The keyword applies only to the Vigenere part of this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agricola? Does this have something to do with it?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.