Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It was a bug (quite an obscure one!) but it should now be fixed. Sorry about that!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure if it’s a bug but my team leader and I both submitted the answers and we got 100 for them would the scores stack? If it does I don’t think it would be pretty fair since a team with more members could get more points.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, just the most correct score submitted by anyone in the team counts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I answered part A but when I went back to Challenge 1 to try part B, it says ‘Only team captains can submit an answer for their team.’ but I AM the team captain – there’s no boxes to enter answers any more?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No submit box for either part tested on chrome and IE. Message saying that only the team captain can submit (which I am) not sure if that’s usually there

Anonymous
    Inactive

It says “Only team captains can submit an answer for their team.” but I am the team captain. I have tried regestering a new account but I get the same error.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Even though I am a captain I don’t seem to be able to submit my answers as (on the mobile version at least) the Challenge page keep telling me that “only the captain can submit answers”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all – Thanks for the reports about not being able to submit answers, this is being worked on right now. Sorry for the delay, we will let you know when this is fixed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah ok thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Should all be working as planned now, but do let us know if problems persist or you discover something else!
    The National Cipher Challenge teams are the best bug trackers in the business.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I am new and I don’t know how to submit my answer. Could someone please help me? Thank you very much.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you are the team captain (or an individual) and you are logged in, there should be submission boxes available underneath the challenge text (one for A, another for B).

If you aren’t the team captain, you need to get your solution to them in order for them to submit it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

it is not a big deal but in the list of my other team members i appear in the place of someone else. Also does anyone know the cooldown time for sending a message on the forum post?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could you email us more details please at [email protected]. Thanks, Harry

Anonymous
    Inactive

@tacits I think it is something like 2 minutes but it can be very annoying

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.