Skip to main content
Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have just submitted it again with punctuation and got 100%.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it might be your word processor will have a very irritating thing with the way it views certain letters and so you might not pick up on an error, I had that exact percentage until I realised my problem for 4A.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This isn’t major but when I put in http://www.cipher on my iPad (iPad Air running iOS 11.1) it comes up with National Cipher Challenge 2016 under the link in the suggested when it should be 2017.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you open a new tab to submit an answer, you can use the original tab to submit an answer again as it doesn’t have the “your answer was 100% correct, you don’t need to submit again”. The duplicate answers also appear on your answers tab.

Anonymous
    Inactive

the message to display next boundary ( at the moment it is 14:11 on Thursday 16th) shows incorrectly, currently being “Countdown to deadline for challenge 5” when it should be “Countdown to challenge 6”

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think there is a typo in the 6A challenge. Me and my team noticed it when looking through for clues.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Challenge 8 deadlines seem to have loads of 2017-10-02 dates in the list.
    Challenge 8 deadlines containing loads of 2017-10-02s in the list

Anonymous
    Inactive

^ Image I tried to attach didn’t work, but the page it affected has changed now so it isn’t a bug any more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I was trying to read how last year’s winners won but it just took me back to the top of the page. Thanx

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.